1. Every brand isn’t for everybody, and everybody isn’t for every brand. –Liz Lange
Customers have unique needs, and being sure never to force a solution is crucial to your sales success. Identify the individual requirements of the customer, then fit the product to that specific situation.
2. If you are not taking care of your customer, your competitor will. –Bob Hooey
Put the emphasis on the customer experience. If they are pleased with your products and service, they will undoubtedly return.
3. Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. –Winston Churchill
Not every day is going to be the best sales day, but maintaining positivity and being able to push forward with an optimistic attitude will increase your chances to turn things around.
4. The best sales questions have your expertise wrapped into them. –Jill Konrath
Ask questions that are engaging and cause the customer to think about different situations. They will recognize the unique perspective you are bringing to the table.
5. For every sale you miss because you're too enthusiastic, you will miss a hundred because you're not enthusiastic enough. –Zig Ziglar
Be passionate about what you are selling. Your customers will recognize this passion, and it will get them excited about doing business with you.
6. The way you position yourself at the beginning of a relationship has profound impact on where you end up. –Ron Karr
Sell the relationship, not the product. Customers remember the salesperson who went the extra mile to facilitate a transaction.